Y'all. Y'ALL. WHAT IS THIS.
Ok, let me rephrase my question, cos I know WHAT that is. Instead I should be asking:
WHY? WHY IN THE NAME OF ALL THAT IS GOOD AND HOLY AND WELL-WRITTEN?
I saw this on Jezebel a little while ago and wanted to post about it but couldn't come up with anything to say except... WTF. Which isn't really acceptable under the strict standards of Serious Journalism, so here is the other stuff I eventually came up with. take from it what you will:
1. If you were a parent, would you let yr child put up a life-size vinyl decal of an obsessive stalker vampire on their wall?!!*
2. If girls have this on their wall, do they... like... molest it? Is it wrong to worry about this?
3. That is OBVS a photograph of an adult bedroom. Are they marketing this to adults?!! And if so, how many units have been sold?!!
4. OMG if you walked into someone's house and saw this, WHAT DO YOU SAY? More importantly, is there an "intervention" show for this type of thing, and, if so, how do you get people on it?
5. Ok, sorry, I'm really trying here but WTF SERIOUSLY.
P.S. Speaking of the crazy, Jezebel made me laugh with this headline over the new pic of Dakota Fanning as Jane.
*I had a life-size cardboard cut-out of Keanu Reeves on my ceiling when I was in high school, but HELLO, he SAVED A BUSLOAD OF PEOPLE. He was a hero! So obvs this is not the same thing.
Check out our Twilight themed t-shirts!