Alright class, put away your books and get out a number two pencil. Hopefully you did your required reading over The Cave and the Sea by John A. Heatherly because today we are going to take a pop quiz. Remember, no cheating and keep your eyes on your own paper.
1. The landscape surrounding Coe's Village in the north eventually would become what modern American State?
2. Where is the Haunted City located? (Hint: it is now underwater)
3. Where is the Mission located?
4. The Medicine Cave was inspired by a real cavern in the state of Tennessee. What is the modern name for this cavern, and what Native American Chief once used it?
5. Zheng adopted his name from an Ancient Seafarer. Who was this adventurer, and where was he from?
6. The Ancient Trail runs east-west and has been used for centuries. What is its modern name?
You can submit your answers here where John A. Heatherly will determine the winner of a signed copy of The Cave and the Sea.