Previous episode: "Pilot"
So, in spite of a lackluster premiere, I'm still watching Camp, because this is the only way for me to pretend that the characters in Dance Academy are real people in my life. Consequently, I will refer to them by their true names instead of their Camp names, because we all know it's ABIGAIL, not Sarah. Please.
I also won't be writing a summary of the episode, because let's be honest, I'm not watching for the story. Instead, I'll offer up a basic list of
Dance Academy-related items pros and cons which we can then dissect together in the comments.
Alrighty, campers, let's do this!
- CHRISTIAN IS ON THE SHOW. I REPEAT. CHRISTIAN IS ON THE SHOW.
- GRACE IS ON THIS SHOW?!!! Granted, Grace is Satan, but she's still a Dance Academy alum so YAY!
- Sammy being "postiive." "Now let's go eat breakfast with these amazing ho-bags!"
- Abigail and Ethan being adorable together.
- Capture the Flag! Damn, this show jumped the shark early.
- Abigail looking fierce in her war paint.
- Christian stealing Marina from Sammy. Oh Christian, you're such a cad! A smokin' hot, totally legal cad.
- Grace (Camp Grace, not Dance Academy Grace. Shizz, this is gonna get confusing) and her high self-esteem. Work it girl!
- Water balloon slo-mo.
- The adorably weird kiss between Sammy and Zoe.
- Steve, Mack's ex-husband, who is just as awful as she is. I better not have to see any flashbacks to their wedding or I will HURL.
- Buzz. Yep, still obnoxious.
- Ethan's gambling addict mom. MELODRAMAAAAA.
- Buzz saying the word "oral."
- The fat kid cliches.
- Ethan eating french toast without a shirt. I mean, honestly.
So, what did y'all think? Is this show getting better, or is it just the Christian Effect? Let's convo in the comments!
Next episode: "The Mixer"