Gifts for your most discerning—and bookish—friends.
If you’re like some of us here at FYA HQ and are having a hard time comprehending that it’s already December (and therefore maybe a little behind on holiday shopping), the items in this post might come in handy.
If you’re not like us, and have already finished your holiday shopping for others, feel free not to peruse this post. Of course, you could always check out what we found to add a few more things to your own wishlist. Gift-givers always like more options!
1. Hogwarts House socks | 2. Harry Potter (and Ron Weasley) Christmas Sweater socks | 3. Book Nerd T-shirt | 4. Bookshelf mug | 5. FYA enamel pin | 6. Bookstore and Old Books soy candles
7. Unicorn mug | 8. Don't Let the Hard Days Win enamel pin | 9. One a Kind pajama set | 10. Duh mug | 11. Jordan Catalano enamel pin
12. To All The Boys I've Loved Before enamel pins | 13. Peter Kavinsky Whoa T-Shirt | 14. Read the Rainbow socks and tote | 15. Wine lip scrub
16. Luna Lovegood and Buffy handmade ornaments (from A-List Ornaments) | 17. Unicorn "neon" light | 18. "Self Care" print | 19. Unicorn bottle opener
20. "Movie Night" print | 21. Unicorn glasses | 22. Just One More Chapter pillow cover | 23. World Traveler 2019 calendar
24. Lord of the Rings bookends | 25. The Bailey Bros. T-shirt | 26. Little Golden Books sweatshirt | 27. Personal library stamp
28. Love, Simon T-shirt | 29. Bookshelf T-shirt | 30. Unicorn wallet | 31. Unicorn light
32. Unicorn costume (for a horse) | 33. Literary necklaces | 34. Prosecco teacup | 35. Unicorn USB hand-warmers
36. Hogwarts House bomber jackets (Hufflepuff, Slytherin, Ravenclaw, Gryffindor) | 37. Fantastic Witch Frock | 38. Book dress
39. Harry Potter Symbols cardigan | 40. Little Women book purse | 41. Cocktail Club and Cruisin' for a Boozin' shirts | 42. Cheryl Blossom bomber jacket
And, of course, don’t forget about all of the fun stuff in the FYA Store! (Pro-Tip: RedBubble’s had some good coupon codes recently, so keep an eye out.)
Have additional gift ideas? Drop ‘em in the comments!