P.S. If you’ve already read the book, feel free to add any other discussion questions of your own in the comments!
The Capall Uisce are based on ancient stories (mostly Celtic) of magical water horses. Were you raised with any crazy/scary stories about man-eating beings?
Have you ever had an experience with a man-eating (or nibbling) wild animal?
1. How much cake did this book make you eat?
2. How did you feel about the alternating narrative?
3. How did you feel about Gabe’s plan to leave Puck and Finn and go to the mainland? Do you think he planned to send for them?
4. Who was your favorite person on Thisby?
5. If anyone has read Maggie Stiefvater’s other books, how did they feel this one compared to her other two series?