P.S. If you’ve already read the book, feel free to add any other discussion questions of your own in the comments!
1. What national/international crisis could you cite as a parallel to one of your early romances? In other words, if you look back on your past relationships, were any of them intensified by a specific world event/crisis?
2. Do you know how your grandparents met? Tell the story!
1. What did you think about the love story? Swoony, or not? Which is more compelling, the Cuban Missile Crisis, or whether or not Frankie and Clem will Do It?
2. How did you feel about the male narration in this book? Was it authentic?
3. Clem or Goz?
4. Is this book YA or Adult?