Happy Halloween! Today is pretty much my favorite holiday that doesn’t involve turkey!!! I love pumpkins! I love spooky things! I love chocolate! I love wearing costumes! (But either truly scary ones, or good characters — never “Slutty ____”. This year, I am going as Jesse Pinkman.). Anyhoo, we are almost FOUR episodes in to Season 4 of The Vampire Diaries, and have spent the first three episodes gleaning cues to create the most perfect drinking game for this season! But THEN!!! As George and I were riding our bikes to the store last night to get ingredients for pumpkin chocolate chip cookies, I heard the sound of a kitten crying! We pulled over, and found a little black cat caught in a bunch of brambles, shrieking her head off! After assessing that her mother was probably not coming back, we wrapped her up and took her home. You guys, she’s, like, 1 day old! So the rest of the night was spent feeding, bathing, and rubbing her butt. (Don’t ask.) But here is a picture:
She is the size of my finger. And now, for the game!
The Official FYA The Vampire Diaries (Season #4) Drinking Game
Take One Drink:
- When there is mention of strong, strong VAMPIRE EMOTIONS, or if something Elena does is explained as being “BECAUSE OF HER HEIGHTENED VAMPIRE SENSES!!!”
- At the appearance of a Shirtless Salvatore (or other favorite male character)
- For Flashbacks!
- At any mention of The Five
- Whenever there is gratuitous use of blood!
- For Double Trouble: if you are ever fooled by the Katherine/Elena Parent Trap thing
- Whenever there is a meeting of The Handsome Club
- When Rebekah has a Mean Girls moment
- For meaningful eye contact
- Whenever someone has a sad
- When Damon makes crazy eyes
- If someone says ‘hybrid’
- When the Salvatores do fisticuffs
- For awesomeness!
- Whenever a person is used as a juicebox
Finish Your Drink:
- For Shirtless Salvatore Fisticuffs (if ever there is an occasion, hint, hint, CW!)
Take a Shot:
- Whenever someone, previously dead, comes back to life
Pour One Out:
* -If a character dies for reals
See you back here Friday morning! Cheers!