Friends, it’s hard to believe, but we have come to the end of the Twilight film series of drinking games. Nothing will inspire shots quite like Jacob’s abs and Edward’s sparkling skin, and while we see many more drinking games in our future (thanks, Suzanne!), we will always be deeply thankful for the damage the Twilight saga has done to our livers.
Fortunately, this film series went out not with a whimper, but a bang. Breaking Dawn Part 2 is a GOLDMINE of drinking opportunities, resulting in a game that may be our finest (and most deadly) yet. So grab your Big Gulp of B+ sangria and, in the words of Facepunch, LET’S DO THIS.
The Official FYA Twilight: Breaking Dawn, Part 2 Drinking Game
Take a Drink:
- For the pretty title credits
- When you realize the pretty title credits have gone on for way too long
- Whenever Bella does something that’s soooo new vampire
- When Bella does the sexy crawl during her first hunt
- Whenever Renesmee’s face totally creeps you out
- For the sparkly orgasm
- Every time you think: “God, I love Charlie.”
- When Dakota Fanning tosses something into a fire
- Every time a new ethnic vampire shows up
- Whenever Lee Pace is particularly charming
- Whenever Alec’s smog monster appears
- For Charlie’s, “Seriously, like, 6 inches,” comment
- For Aro’s maniacal laugh
- When Alice kicks a guy in the chin
Take a Shot:
- For shirtless Jacob!
- For pantless Jacob!!!!
- When the movie pretends to be feminist
- When Jacob gives Renesmee the Promise Bracelet
- For every “Holy Shit” moment in the battle scene because HOLY SHIT
- Whenever any vampire sparkles, for the duration of said sparkling
Pour One Out:
- For the mountain lion
- When the ending credits show a photo of a character who has died