P.S. If you’ve already read the book, feel free to add any other discussion questions of your own in the comments!
Radar’s parents have a peculiar hobby, obvs. Are you (or have you ever been) a collector of anything, quirky or otherwise?
Margot gets back at her so-called friends in a big way. What’s your best revenge story, or the best that you’ve heard?
1. Did you find Quentin and his friends to be realistic portrayals of geeks? Why or why not? What did you like or didn’t like about them?
2. Radar tells Quentin, “You keep expecting people not to be themselves.” Who did you expect Margot to be, and what was ultimately your opinion of her? Do you believe that we got to see the real Margot?
3. Do you think Margo wants to be found? Do you think she wants to be found by Q?
4. A movie adaptation is currently in the works, with Quentin being played by Nat Wolff (Isaac in The Fault in Our Stars movie). Would you be interested in seeing the movie? Who would you cast as the other characters?
5. Have you ever been urban exploring? Is there an abandoned building in your area that’s ripe for exploration?
6. Have you ever taken an epic road trip like Quentin and the gang? What’s your favorite memory from that trip?