When it comes to movie drinking games, we always try to establish the rules as early into the release as possible so that people can adequately prepare for opening weekend. But… that was not the case for Allegiant. It took us a while to check out the film, and if you’ve seen the trailer, you know why.
That means that many of you walked into this movie without the aid of alcohol, and for that, we are deeply sorry.
For those of you who haven’t yet seen Allegiant, or for those clearly insane people who want to experience it again, we urge you to arm yourselves with booze and the following rules.
The Official FYA The Divergent Series: Allegiant Drinking Game
Take a drink when:
- You have no idea what is happening
- You ask yourself, “Was this in the book?”
- Four and Tris kiss
- Evelyn’s character lacks any sense of depth or complexity
- Peter is a dick but you love him anyway
- Jai Courtney Lite (Edgar) makes you miss Jai Courtney
- Decontamination gets real creepy
- Anyone does the “big whoop” finger twirl to wake up their drones
- David places a weird emphasis on the last syllable of “genome”
- Anyone says the word “damaged”
- Four looks super hot in combat
- The gas defies all laws of science by spreading at an infinitesimal rate
Take a shot when:
- Tori dies
- Tris & Co. fly around in bubbles because WTF
- Four meets his fans (“Hi, Four!”)
- The camera does us no favors during Four’s shower scene
- You realize that Uriah has zero lines
Join us in the comments if you’ve got any additional suggestions for rules, just want to rant or simply need to ask the universe WHYYYYYYY?