Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them is finally here, No-Majes! (Will we ever get used to saying that word instead of Muggle?) While Newt goes in search of various creatures, we attempted to find opportunities for drinking, and it didn’t take a Marauder’s Map to find them!
Whether you’re seeing the film for the first time or the tenth, feel free to put this drinking game to good use with some Butterbeer or a 1920s cocktail (or two, or three). And if you’ve got opinions about the movie, head on down to the comments and share your thoughts! (No Howlers, please.)
The Official FYA Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them Drinking Game
Take a sip when:
- Newt’s suitcase opens.
- A new beast is introduced.
- A wizard apparates.
- A baked good appears in a scene.
- An anti-magic pamphlet is handed out.
- Someone says that Kowalski needs to be obliviated.
- Mary Lou gives you the heebie jeebies.
- Our heroes enter a magical speakeasy.
Take a shot when:
- Newt shakes the Niffler out like a handbag full of coins.
- Albus Dumbledore is mentioned.
- A certain cameo happens (you’ll know it when you see it).
Um, seriously, y’all, HOW ADORABLE WAS THAT NIFFLER? He can steal my jewelry any time.