P.S. If you’ve already read the book, feel free to add any other discussion questions of your own in the comments!
Have you ever made a tough decision that went against the wishes of your parents/guardians/friends, solely because you knew it was the best choice for you?
1. Lia: Badass babe or spoiled princess?
2. Do you agree with Lia’s decision to run from her arranged marriage? Why or why not?
3. Did you figure out who the Prince and Assassin were before Pearson revealed their identities? Would you have rather known who was whom the entire time, or did you enjoy the mystery?
4. Are you Team Kaden or Team Rafe? Did you change teams at any point during the story?
5. Do you agree with Lia’s decision to keep the truth about Mikael from Pauline? Why or why not?
6. When—if you realized, of course—did you realize that the books were set in a far-future United States? How did this change your view of the story?
7. The Remnant Chronicles trilogy is complete. Will you read the other books?