I think we can all agree that 2017 was bad. Like, laughably, cinematically, historically bad. But when the world around us sometimes feels like it’s going up in dumpster-y flames, at least we have this little slice of the internet, where we can geek out over our favorite things: YA books, television, and movies. And boy, did y’all do just that.
We loved seeing the similarities between 2017 and 2016’s top ten posts: our Dawson’s Creek rewatch and Teen March Madness tournament both ranked high for a second year. Riverdale replaced Gilmore Girls as your favorite TV show to gush about, and like 2016, the final installment of a much-loved book series takes the top spot.
Walk with me down memory lane, won’t you?
10. Riverdale Chapter Six: Faster Pussycats! Kill! Kill!
9. A Highly Scientific Analysis of Everything, Everything
8. RIVERDALE Chapter One: The River’s Edge
6. The Dawson’s Creek Rewatch Project: Joey and Dawson Finally, Finally Have Sex
5. Welcome to Teen BFF Madness
4. The Dawson’s Creek Rewatch Project: Oh, Just The Best Joey-Pacey Episode Ever
3. Teen BFF Madness: Perfect Pals, Round One
2. EW Reunited the Buffy Cast and Everyone Looks Insanely Hot
1. Discussion Thread: A Court Of Wings and Ruin
Did you have a fave post that didn’t make the cut? Let’s reminisce in the comments! Also, let us know if there’s anything you’d like to see more of in 2018. And as always, HAPPY NEW YEAR and THANKS FOR READING, friends!