We asked FYA Book Club members to rank the official book club selections from 2019, and the results are in!
As a refresher, here’s what we read over the last year.
- JANUARY: A Million Junes by Emily Henry
- FEBRUARY: Let’s Talk About Love by Claire Kann
- MARCH: Dread Nation by Justina Ireland
- APRIL: Far From the Tree by Robin Benway
- MAY: On Fortune’s Wheel by Cynthia Voigt
- JUNE: The Cruel Prince by Holly Black
- JULY: Prince Charming by Rachel Hawkins
- AUGUST: Neverworld Wake by Marisha Pessl
- SEPTEMBER: Warcross by Marie Lu
- OCTOBER: Sadie by Courtney Summers
- NOVEMBER: If You Don’t Have Anything Nice to Say by Leila Sales
- DECEMBER: The Secret of a Heart Note by Stacey Lee
Out of those books, here are the fave FYABC picks of 2019, as chosen by FYA Book Clubbers!
3. The Cruel Prince by Holly Black
2. Dread Nation by Justina Ireland
1. Far From the Tree by Robin Benway
Fun fact: Far From the Tree was universally at-least-not-disliked by the people who completed the poll! (There was only 1 response of meh, but the rest either liked or loved it!)
Thanks to our book club members for another great year in the books (heh), and see y’all at an FYABC meeting!