This month’s FYA Book Club selection is The Royal We by Heather Cocks and Jessica Morgan. Check out the discussion questions below! (Slight spoilers ahead.)
P.S. If you’ve already read the book, feel free to add any other discussion questions of your own in the comments!
Did you study abroad in college? If so, where? And did you crush on any hot foreigners?
If you didn’t study abroad: Bex and Nick’s relationship captured the attention and imagination of the world. Have you ever been captivated by a celebrity story like theirs?
1. Nick or Freddie?
2. This book is packed with colorful supporting characters. Which one was your favorite?
3. As much as it sucks to be in the royal spotlight, Bex got to have some pretty amazing experiences. Which one made you the most jealous?
4. When Bex and Lacey became estranged, did you empathize with Lacey? Why or why not?
5. Did you see the Clive reveal coming?
6. Do you feel that the authors painted a realistic portrait of the paparazzi and how the media sells gossip? Did it make you feel bad for celebrities, or is that just part of the gig?
7. Lauren Graham is adapting The Royal We for film, and it looks like Mae Whitman may be cast to play Bex. Do you think those two can do this book justice?